- January WEBINAR, Paula Stuart-Warren, "Don't Let Chaos Rule Your Genealogy Research" & Overheads
- February, Michael LaPointe, "Adobe Photoshop"
- March, Ed Rosenthal, "What's New in Technology"
- April, Dave Bradford, "What Did My Ancestor Die of?
- May, Steve Person, "The Victorian Undertaker"
- June, Mary Todd Lincoln, Part III: "A Widow Forgotten"
- September, Ed Rosenthal, "Breakthroughs in Tools: Scanning/Digital Organization & Publishing Without Spending a Dime"
- October, Jacquie Schattner, "Emigration & Immigration: The Story of Your Immigrant Ancestors"
- November, Marty Acks, "Introduction to WikiTree"
- January, Mary Todd Lincoln, Part 1: "Preserve the Union" with Jessica Michna
- February, PBS DVD "The Orphan Trains", Handout
- March, Cancelled due to weather
- April, "Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners" Webinar with Marian Pierre-Louis, Handout
- May - none available
- June - WorldCat for Genealogists with Jean Hoffmann, Handout
- September - Kenosha History Center
- October - Unearthing the Past: Finding and Using Land and property Records
- November, Mary Todd Lincoln, Part II: "An Intimate Conspiracy"
Tri-County Genealogy & Family History Fair
- Daniel Hubbard, PhD - "Researching at Appomattox Court House"
- Mike Karsen - "My Cousin, the Gangster"
- Daniel Niemiec - "Explaining Italian Church and Civil Records"
- Judy Rockwell - Life Writing
- Steve Szabatos - "Polish Immigration: When, Where, Why and How"